Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Friday, September 09, 2005

Anti-Bush. I wish you all saw this...














Today work was awesome. My co-worker I guess you could call him ( he owns the salon I rent the room in. His name is Ahmin aka Shu shu). Anyways.. the dude gets in a heated argument with his american client - hes from Lebanon, the client from Washington. So this woman starts going on and on about how Bush is this amazing president and how the whole world would fall apart without him. What does Shu Shu do? calls her a stupid idiot and starts fighting with her. I almost peed my pants when I heard the strong anti-Bush comments comig from a man that you can barely understand spoken quite loud and quite clear. This guy was cutting this womans hair and going on and on about how much he hates americans and how stupid they are. And how he will never visit a country full of morons. Shes getting all upset and trying to cut him down and prove that she is right to be pro-Bush. Well, that didn't fly so well with my man Shu shu.. he told her to get out of his salon and go back to her shit hole country with the shit hole president.. half way through her hair cut.. half of it still had foils in it from highlights.

The point of my whole story? People who like George Bush are idiots. Im not one of them although the "I love Bush" phrase was catchy for a while. In my honest opinion I feel George is a moron and so is Kerry so they both would have been shitty presidents. Kerry better than this fool though. And damnit the guy I work with is the funniest guy I have ever listened to and met in my whole life. I would love to see someone fight with him again..........

4 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

since WHEN?!? you used to love bush, and not just cus it sounds funny.

6:01 PM, September 09, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

Not true my friend. I picked Bush to piss people off, not because I was Pro-Bush. I think him and Kerry are both fools. I don't really care who is president of the USA anymore. If I could do something about it I would stress over it, but I can't so I don't. Shu Shu had some valid points about Bush that just made it more clear how foolish that man really is so I decided to finally admit that he's a dumb idiot.

8:05 PM, September 09, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

it's about goddamn time.

8:25 PM, September 09, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

damn rights

9:37 PM, September 09, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home