Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Sunday, September 11, 2005

4 Year Anniversary

Ok, so I wake up this morning and everything is normal (well as close to normal as it can be LOL) and I am listening to the radio all day. Then I go to my parent's house for dinner and even the 6 o'clock news doesn't make any mention of it.

Today is the four year anniversary of the attack on the World Trade Centers in New York. Maybe I should have watched some American channels and I would have gotten a tribute show or something. It just seems odd, ya know? I remember waking up to the news reports on that fateful day and dragged Kiddo out of bed to watch the developments on TV. (I told her that this is history and that she will remember this day for the rest of her life.)

Did anyone else catch any mention of this today? Or are we as a society already forgetting the victims and terror?

1 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

oh god, I wish it were something people would just foget... or at least not mention every fucking minute of every fucking day. It was definitely a huge thing on the american side of the border. The thing is, Canadian news often reports more actual "news" than American news, so we don't get the "hey, in case you forgot, we were attacked. here's some images to make you feel bad"

10:01 PM, September 11, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home