Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Something amazing

Something amazing happened tonight on my walk home. I walk home the same way at night 2-3 times a week and I haven’t seen this in so long I can’t remember when. A woman all by herself walked by me. No man, no female walking partner, not even a dog. So, first I’m thinking something terrible must have happened for her to brave the scary middle class suburban streets. Nope she was just walking. She had the middle age sweat suit and heavy hand thing going on. I was impressed by this lady all alone in a neighborhood of almost half million dollar houses. I rarely see a woman walking alone when it’s still daylight. Never when it’s dark out. Why is everyone so afraid? I know it’s easy for me to say, who will mess with me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Russ-kun said...

That does it im so getting a bunch of guys from work and we gonna mess you up good one of these nights. That'll teach you a lesson, and get me a free ipod.

10:48 PM, August 23, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

she was probably a hooker. They come out at night all the time and walk the streets. Those brave souls.

7:46 PM, August 24, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home