Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sens of Humer

I can put up with spelling and gramatical errors on MSN Messenger, or even a quick email to friends but if you are on an internet dating site, spelling is really all you have. This is what someone actually sent me:

hay whats up i was just reading your profile and you seem like the typ of girl id like to meet give me a shout maby we can talkand get to now one an other a bit if you would like im a verry easy going guy with a great sens of humer i always like to make someone smile

Kiddo was a better speller than this when she was in Kindergarten. I don't think I'll reply back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Assbeard said...

No!!! you HAVE to reply back! Tell him that you're not sure if it's wise to date a 10 year old.

11:09 AM, August 25, 2005

 
Blogger Bee said...

Hey, Kiddo's almost 10! This guy's more like a baked 17 year old kid.

11:10 AM, August 25, 2005

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

That's why i always spell check before i send a msg like that. never get a second chance to make a first impression.

3:57 PM, August 25, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

Maybe that was just his idea of a sens of humer. He picks up all the ladies with bad spelling. I say message him back and say this : " I lovd yoer mesage wanna meat fore cofie?"

6:32 PM, August 25, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home