Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Friday, August 12, 2005

Memories, Time and Temperature

So I was flipping through a catalogue the other day and on one of the pages what did I see? For only 29.95 I could be the proud owner of a picture frame. This is not any ordinary picture frame, it also had a built in clock (a cheesy digital one at that), along side a digital thermometer. Is there really a demand for such a product???

Have any of you out there ever been looking at a picture of a loved one and thought to yourself, "Wow I can't wait to see this person again/What a happy memory/That was a fun time" and immediately follow it with "I wonder what the exact time and temperature is."?

Perhaps this is a great gift for the person who has everything, and now they can have it all in one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

Well maybe you could use this picture as a gague on how hot a person is.

"hmmmmm....well you're cute, but apparently you're only room temperature."

11:05 PM, August 12, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

I just wish it told the barometric pressure

8:39 AM, August 13, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home