Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

McDonalds and the Catholic Church?

In Canada, McDonald's restaurants have a "McDeal" for every day of the week. These are burgers/sandwiches that are offered at a reduced price (1.79) depending on what day it is. Oddly enough, the Filet 'o Fish burger is offered on Fridays. Is this just a coincidence that the fish burger is available at a reduced price on the days that Catholics do not eat meat?

I don’t think there is much to be concerned with as I would be surprised if anything they served actually contained real meat anyways.

6 Comments:

Blogger TastyCorn said...

Basically every food they sell with have some meat. The fries are now cooked with vegetable oil but are flavored with synthetic chemicals made from animals.

11:13 AM, August 16, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

I think you're missing the big picture here... Catholics are CRAZY!!!

11:30 AM, August 16, 2005

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

It could be an international conspiracy or it could be that Fridays are a busy day and the Filet 'o Fish is not that popular. So, they put it on a day that doesn’t need to bring in people as badly. That fish burger I had at BK was nasty. I don’t know why people get them.

4:58 PM, August 16, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People buy the gross filet-o-yuck's cause they think they are doing the healthy thing. Mmmm...healthy square, breaded and fried fish cakes topped with questionable tar-tar sauce and processed cheese on week old buns. I wonder how they get the fish-esque fillets square like that...do you think there's a square cookie cutter in the back just for that purpose? sick, I'll stick to my beef-esque burgers instead thank you very much.

6:12 PM, August 16, 2005

 
Blogger Bee said...

I think it is probably a combination of Catholism and that Friday is a busy day and I don't know anyone personally that buys the fillet-o-reconstituted fish parts.

6:34 PM, August 16, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

U got a problem with me budday?? hahaha... Damn rights us catholics rule all the McDicks and thats only a stepping stone I just know Wendys will be on our side next.. Muahahahahahha.. Burger king better watch their backs.. U all love it.

7:46 PM, August 16, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home