Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Friday, August 05, 2005

Breaking up is hard to do

Break up's are messy. Especially when there's money involved.

I recently broke up with The Province (a daily newspaper). I got a call from them saying that my credit card payment did not go through, so I informed them that I got rid it and to just send me a bill. Okay, nothing difficult about that...although apparently there is.

2 months later, me and Assbeard are still getting the paper delivered. Later that night, as I'm driving home from work, The Province calls me in regards to the balance. I tell them that I will not pay them anything until I recieve a bill in the mail. Simple....should be easy right?

So, one month later and no bill seen, we are still getting the damn paper. I get a call from them while I'm driving to work saying where's our money blah, blah, blah..... I say, I haven't recieved a bill in the mail yet from them. I also tell them to cancell the paper. They say that they sent the bill the day before so it probably hasn't reached me yet. Fine.

Two days later they call me again (while I'm driving to work). Again, where's my money...blah blah blah. The same shit goes on. "I haven't gotten the damn bill yet." I'm talking with so much energy that I almost miss my exit off the highway.

So, today as I'm driving to work guess who calls me...yup. I tell them I made the payment (even though I hadn't yet) just so they would leave me the fuck alone. I get home from work today and what's on the table...the bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home