Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Breaking Point

So when you are dating someone, without having the "Where is this Going"talk, at what point do you know if it is worth your while to continue in the relationship? For me, it was when I was having a telephone conversation with this guy (We were both on our cell phones). I hadn't talked to him in a few days so we were catching up, and after about 5 minutes he cuts me off mid-sentence and has the nerve to say "I should probably let you go, I don't wanna waste all of my minutes."

Has he never heard of unlimited evenings and weekends? Anyone who can't afford to upgrade their current plan or spend an extra lousy 10 cents a minute one me, isn't worth my air time.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You realise of course that the correct term for this kind of situation is a 'successful relationship deferred'.

9:43 PM, August 06, 2005

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

Just dump him he's a big boy.

3:14 PM, August 10, 2005

 
Blogger Assbeard said...

I second that. just dump his sorry ass

9:24 PM, August 10, 2005

 
Blogger Bee said...

DUMP HIM DUMP HIM DUMP HIM!

11:04 PM, August 10, 2005

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

Lots of love for him huh

9:21 AM, August 11, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home