Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Haven't blogged in a while...

Hi all (yes, you sick fucks know who you are.) I'm sitting here, going through our postings, wondering to myself... "why are people such freaks?" I don't know the answer, but I think it quite possibly could be women.

Yes, Women are the root of all problems in the world. Back in the day (before the so called feminists ruined the world) kids went to school and were normal kids. Now that mothers are out in the workforce, these same kids go out and murder people like it's going out of style. Fucking punks. Also, before these so called "ladies" went and got jobs, I'd have my dinner ready when I get home from work. Now I have to wait for a few HOURS before I get fed. Serious problems here people. Car Accidents are getting more devastating... because of women drivers who panic when someone drives close to them. If we want to world to be a safe place again, I think we need to be putting the womens back in their place... in the kitchen. Hey, just look at Saudi Arabia. They know what they're doing. Women can't do shit there, and I think it's working out quite well for them. I mean, now THERE'S a country with it's shit in gear.

And don't get me started about the immigrants. Especially those dirty italians.

2 Comments:

Blogger Russ-kun said...

What havent those fucking wops ruined

6:07 PM, July 12, 2005

 
Blogger Lori said...

wow someone has been sipping on the hateorade..

10:11 AM, July 13, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home