Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Friday, July 15, 2005

Chicken Nuggets


I eat chicken nuggets maybe 5 times a week. It’s my major protein staple. When I say I eat a lot of nuggets people always think of the McD’s nasty deep-fried ones. The kind I eat are all white meat, 11% Fat, I bake them and dip them in hot sauce. (The lowest cal dip ever) So, why am I bringing this up. I was looking over some “old” pics and was “wow I have lost more weight then I thought” This pic was less than 5 months ago. Can’t argue with results. I’m making some right now. Mmmm mechanically separated meat.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

This is what we've been telling you...that you've lost quite a bit of weight and that you are not fat!

7:57 AM, July 16, 2005

 
Blogger Russ-kun said...

Nice gut fat-o

8:50 AM, July 16, 2005

 
Blogger TastyCorn said...

I'm very close to fitting into a large shirt. I'll have to give away all my old fat guy shirts.

12:24 PM, July 16, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home