Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Friday, June 03, 2005

Is Diet Coke an upper and a downer?

Is Diet Coke an upper? Well it has 45.6mg / 354ml of caffeine. What about a downer? Nothing in it would do that. I don’t think The Coke Company is in the business of selling downers. I mean it’s a psychological downer. Not “Ohh it sucks so I’m depressed”. I’m saying if you are anything like me and there are lots like me that have consumed a stupid amount of normal Coke. Your body gets so it will counteract the affects of it when it thinks you about to take it. Just like any other drug. Like the heroin addicts that always cooks it the same and then takes it in the same way. Their brain goes “smack time” and start to depress itself as a way to fight it. I’m sure the sugar affect from Coke can do the same thing, admittedly to a far less extent. If your body thinks it’s taking a drug it will react as such. I grab a cup; dump some Diet Coke in it put on the lid. My head thinks “sugar time” and starts messing with my head. But I tricked it. It has no sugar. Diet Coke becomes a depressant as well.

Read more about sugar @ the Rotten Library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home