Chicks With Class Tasting Their Ass

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Dykes get tossed from Tsunami Concert

I attended the Concert for Tsunami Relief on saturday here in Vancouver. While we were waiting for the concert to start, the row in front of us started to fill up. Directly in front of me sat 3 women. One looked not bad. the other 2 were your stereotypical dykes... and I mean DYKES. One wore a dew rag and the other wore a huge ugly 80s man's shirt and had really tiny curls in her hair. Anyway, after the first act, they got up and went somewhere. they didn't come back for an awfully long time. I thought to myself "Oh god, i bet they're licking the carpet in the bathroom." Finally, they cam back.. it was maybe 30 minutes later. The one in the dew rag seemed almost drunk (but she was totally sober when she left... no way she was drunk) and she was just falling over everyone. Apparently she even kicked the people in front of her because she was just all over the place. I overheard her tell her friend something about scoring in the bathroom. I cringed. Then, my wife noticed she was doing up her belt. About a minute later, 2 men came down the aisle stairs... one was a GM place security man, the other... a Vancouver cop. They were kicked out of the concert. I can't say that for sure they were kicked out for having fun in the crapper, but they didn't do anything at their seats that would've warranted them being kicked out by a cop.

It was a very amusing thing to witness. If only they were hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home